Wednesday 14 August 2013

Games Store Pick Up


Price - £6.99


After playing the first in this series I really wanted to try the second half. Although I enjoyed the first one I didn't fall in love with it so didn't want to buy the part 2 for the game release amount so I decided to wait till I found it cheap. I thought that £6.99 for a boxed with instruction game was very good.
 
Katie


 
Price - £4.99
 
My first Saints Row game was the second game and I really enjoyed playing it from start to end, so much that I pre-ordered the third one and have completed it 100% along with achievements and have also just pre-ordered the new Saints Row IV. I have wanted the first game for a long time but have only just found it and thought it was a bargain for the price that I paid. The only disappointing thing  was that the guy in the shop gave me the classic disc in the normal case.
 
Ant
 
 
 
Price - £3.99
 
We always keep our eyes open for co-op games whenever we search for new games to play. We had heard good things about the Lost Planet games but had never played them. For only £3.99 we thought that this game was worth a try. We have played the tutorial and it seemed interesting, we cant give our opinions until we have played more of the game.
 
Katie and Ant 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment